Free trial of Golf Pad Premium

Posted almost 4 years ago by Stephen Cahalan

Post a topic
  • Pinned Topic
  • Topic is Locked
S
Stephen Cahalan

I want to know how well the app will work with my galaxy active 2 watch. Can I have a free trial?

Update from Golf Pad:  To request a free Golf Pad Premium trial, please create a support ticket with your request. Click here to start.

1 Votes

29 Comments

Sorted by
P

Petr posted almost 4 years ago

Hi, I would also like a free trial if possible. My smartwatch is Samsung Galaxy GEAR.

0 Votes

J

J W posted almost 4 years ago

Hi Cindy I too would love to try the free trial! TIA

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Mark, Alan, Dotto, and Dakota - thanks for asking about a free trial of Golf Pad Premium. I'm happy to see several of you are looking to test it on your Samsung or other smartwatch. Golf Pad is very excited about the latest features we've rolled out. If you haven't seen the news, here are more details about the ways you can use your smartwatch on the course with Golf Pad Premium to give you GPS distances, choose your club, track your shots and more without even having to keep your phone on you while you play golf. Let us know what you think after you try it out. 

Anyone who'd like a free trial, the fastest and easiest way is to create a support ticket with your request. Click here to start.

0 Votes

D

Dakota Anderson posted almost 4 years ago

Can I get a free trial

0 Votes

D

Dotto posted almost 4 years ago

i am wanting to try this app out on my new samsung active 2 can i get a free trial

0 Votes

A

Alan Branch posted almost 4 years ago

I have recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch. Could I please have a free trial. I would like to know if I can replace my old Garmin watch and purchase the premium pack Thanks. Al

0 Votes

M

Mark Shafer posted almost 4 years ago

Any chance of a free trial? I'm thinking of not renewing my skycaddie subscription

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Hi Shane - please check your inbox. I've sent you the free trial code for Golf Pad Premium. Thanks for asking! - Cindy

P.S.  If you'd like a free Golf Pad Premium trial, feel free to leave a comment on this thread, but the fastest and easiest way is to create a support ticket with your request. Click here to start. 

0 Votes

S

Shane Kaufman posted almost 4 years ago

I'm interested in a free trial. Can i start one please?

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Warren - I missed you! I'm so sorry! Premium genie is slacking on her duties! Check your inbox in a few minutes. 

Russell - your free Premium trial is on the way as well. - Cindy

P.S.  If you'd like a free Golf Pad Premium trial, feel free to leave a comment on this thread, but the fastest and easiest way is to create a support ticket with your request. Click here to start. 

0 Votes

R

Russell Sturm posted almost 4 years ago

I would like to try this app out on my new smartwatch.  Could I get a free trial?  Is it for one month, one week?

0 Votes

W

Warren Mazzoncini posted almost 4 years ago

Cindy, did you forget about me? :-(

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Hi Andy - I've just emailed you the free trial code for Golf Pad Premium. Please check your inbox. Thanks for asking! - Cindy

0 Votes

A

Andy Miller posted almost 4 years ago

I would also like the free premium trial to check it out. 

Thanks!

0 Votes

W

Warren Mazzoncini posted almost 4 years ago

Hi Cindy,

I too would like to free trial the app on my new samsung active watch 2.

Thanks!

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Filip, Todd and Jonas - thanks for asking for a free trial of Golf Pad Premium. Please check your email. You should each have a trial code there now. After your next golf round, please check back in and let us know your favorite Premium features. - Cindy

0 Votes

J

Jonas S. posted almost 4 years ago

Hi, I could also ask for a trial code please. I would like to try the Apple watch function before buying. Thank you

0 Votes

t

taeyoung choi posted almost 4 years ago

Hi~I would also like a free trial if possible. My smartwatch is GEAR.

0 Votes

T

Todd Stachowski posted almost 4 years ago

Hi. Could I get a free trial code?  Thanks

0 Votes

F

Filip Eriksson posted almost 4 years ago

I would also like a free trial if possible.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Hi Ron Mcinnis - Thanks for asking! We have a magic Golf Pad Premium trial genie. If you check your inbox, you should have your free trial code there now. If not, be sure to check SPAM and or promotions folders. Your wish has been granted. Do let us know how you enjoy it! - Cindy

0 Votes

R

RON MCINNIS posted almost 4 years ago

I would like to try this on my smart watch before buying... the app i used to use sucks now. How do I obtain a code?

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Hello Simon. I'll be happy to get you set up with a free Golf Pad trial. Check your email in a bit. After you use it, please let us know how it goes. We love hearing candid feedback. - Cindy 

1 Votes

Cindy Wren

Hi Eric. I'm excited for you to try out Golf Pad Premium with your watch. I've emailed you a free trial code. Which watch are you using? - Cindy 

0 Votes

E

Eric Robirds posted almost 4 years ago

I would also like a free trial if possible. Really want to see how it works on my watch

0 Votes