Wrist Band with embedded tag for marking flag position

Posted over 2 years ago by Colm McDermott

Post a topic
C
Colm McDermott

I like the idea of being able to use a tag to mark the flag as I play but there is no elegant or practical solution I can think of as to where to place / carry that extra tag without it being just loose or attached to something in my pocket. Standing at the hole for 10 - 20 seconds to find it and tag it to the phone is not practical as it gets in the way of others. Even waiting until the last of my group has putted out and doing it then risks annoying the group behind who are waiting to play.

The best suggestion I can think of is a silicon wrist band with a tag embedded that could then be programmed top have the function. I'm sure it would be cheap to manufacture and could be added as an option when buying a set of tags or as a standalone product

2 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Colm McDermott posted 10 months ago

@Dean Mevis, let us know if you come up with a solution

0 Votes

D

Dean Mevis posted 10 months ago

Since Golf Pad Tags come in a quantity of 15, which is one more than the maximum number of clubs you can carry, I would really like to be able to dedicate my "extra" Tag to marking the actual Pin location.  I will figure out how to carry that extra tag.  

1 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 2 years ago Admin

Hi Colm - thank you. I'll be sure to pass this suggestion to our team for consideration. It's a clever idea! - Cindy

2 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment