Add time field for each shot to data export file.

Posted over 1 year ago by Phillip Farmer

Post a topic
P
Phillip Farmer

I would like to see the time of day added as a field to the export file in addition to the date field.  I know this would probably only be useful to data nerds such as myself.  But the time is there when the data is capture, so if it is not already in the database on each record, it should be very simple to capture and store.  The it should also be very simple to add to the exports.

Appreciate it.

1 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted 12 months ago Admin

Thanks for checking in Phillip. I've asked the team about your request. We plan to have it available within the next couple of weeks. It will be rolled out with another update. Sometimes the approval process with the app stores takes a few days. Keep your app updated and you'll see this soon. Thanks again for the suggestion and being part of the Golf Pad community. We appreciate you! - Cindy

1 Votes

P

Phillip Farmer posted 12 months ago

Just checking in to see if this is in the queue and how it might be coming along?

thanks,

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 1 year ago Admin

Thank you. We really appreciate you taking the time to send us detailed suggestions. Knowing the thoughts of users like you helps us make it better for everyone. I'll be sure to pass these along to our development team for consideration in future updates.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment