Resume round

Posted over 1 year ago by Guillaume Hastoy

Post a topic
Un Answered
G
Guillaume Hastoy

Hi, is it possible to play a round partially then save it, close the app then reopen the app next day, resume the round to finish it (with shot tracking and everything) and save it again once all holes have been played ?

Thanks, regards,

Guillaume

PS: I've tried "edit score" but GPS is not used for shot tracking in this mode

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
E

Eric Jorem posted 7 months ago

I don't think the watch closes the app by itself (happened maybe one time), but for whatever reason, sometimes the movement sensor doesn't pick up on my moving arm when I'm trying to read the watch. When I press a button to get the screen on, it sometimes closes the app and because of what I explained in the other post I cannot get it back working for that round.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted 7 months ago Admin

@Eric Jorem - I'll pass this feedback to the team for future consideration making a "save for later" option. In the meantime the watch should not be closing the app on it's own. Are you reporting the issue when that happens or have you contacted our support team to try to pinpoint the cause and resolve it? If not, I encourage you to do so. 

0 Votes

E

Eric Jorem posted 7 months ago

That doesn't work. When I try to exit the app, I get the popup to either finish the round or keep playing. There's no way (that I can see) to exit the app without finishing the round (apart from force-close it). This would be really helpful, since for whatever reason, sometimes my smartwatch closes the app and when I reopen it it says that I need to resume a round on my phone (which I've got no way of doing).

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 1 year ago Admin

Thanks for asking. If I understand your question correctly, you should be able to close the app without finishing the round, then simply reopen the app and start playing again. At the conclusion you would then finish and save the round. Let me know if that doesn't work for you. - Cindy

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment