Handicap trend bug

Posted over 1 year ago by Guillaume Hastoy

Post a topic
Un Answered
G
Guillaume Hastoy

Hi,

In Statistics->Overview in the 9 Holes section Handicap trend in my app says "Not enough data" while I have played dozens of 9 Holes rounds (as tournament rounds). Anyone else experiencing this ? This is a key stat for me, I can't believe it's not working. I've mentioned it to the support team (I'm a pro user) and nothing has been corrected.

Cheers,

Guillaume

Attachments (1)

2 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
R

Rafael G. S. Pirro E. posted 5 months ago

Handicap calculation should only consider the Last 20 rounds payed, if available. The app is using the data of all rounds played for the calculation. This is not correct. Please review and confirm.

0 Votes

G S

G S posted about 1 year ago

I’ve tried just about every Android golf app, but GolfPad is still the least problematic option.

I was on the Apple platform for a short time (family pressure) and used FunGolf GPS, which I believe is now called Tag Heuer Golf. This is a very good app and I wish it was available for Android.

0 Votes

G

Guillaume Hastoy posted about 1 year ago

wow, that's sad. Do you recommend any other app with similar functionalities ?

0 Votes

G S

I have well over the required amount, been using this golf app since it was first published, and I still get the error. 

The support team typically takes months/years to fix bugs. Don’t hold your breath.

0 Votes

G

I read that 20 rounds are needed to calculate the WHS handicap (or 40 rounds of 9 holes). So I included them from my list of 72 (stroke play) but I still get the error Not enough Data. I don't know what to do next...

1 Votes

G S

I play 9 and 18, but the handicap trend section states that there is not enough data from the 9 hole rounds to include them in the handicap calculation. The 9 hole rounds should be included. 

1 Votes

G

George, do you also play 9 holes only ? I thought maybe the issue comes from that, like zero 18 holes might makes the software bug...

0 Votes

G S

I also have the same issue.  Support: please fix this bug.

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment