Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 updates

Posted 10 months ago by G S

Post a topic

When Golf Pad pushes out an update for GW5, there is no way to know what the update includes, as the update function is done on the watch itself (i.e. not via the phone). Can you somehow PLEASE let us users know what the purpose is of each update for the watch?

PLEASE.

1 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
A

Annie Mallory posted 23 days ago Admin

Hey GS, The update release notes are n Google Play and wouldn't be visible on the watch. When you have an update, have a look at good play on our page and you wiill see the update notes. I have asked our engineering team to be more specific when it comes to the watch in the future so you should see clear understanding of what has changed.

If anything comes up, please write to support@golfpadgps.com, they will always give you a quick response!!!

0 Votes

A

Annie Mallory posted 24 days ago Admin

Hey GS, I will get the answer today!

0 Votes

G S

G S posted about 1 month ago

Once again, a plea to inform the users what features/fixes each update provides.  Having to fumble with trying to figure out these issues while on the golf course during a round is incredibly disruptive to the game.  Some response from a support person?

PLEASE.

At this point, the only other option is to cancel subscription and move on to another app. 

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment