New features timeline?

Posted 9 months ago by Tony D'Alessio

Post a topic
T
Tony D'Alessio

Do you post a list of upcoming features that will be added?

I keep trying free trials of other products as they come up with new features and the new features are great. Still, they are never enough to get me to switch from GolfPad as I'm just happier with the interface, but some of the new features like green maps, swing analysis and others would be nice to have.

2 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
A

Annie Mallory posted 4 months ago Admin

Working on that! Many more features on the watch coming in 2024.

0 Votes

D

David posted 4 months ago

If you are tracking the other players score, I need the ability to enter their scores on the watch after I use the putt out so I don’t need to pick up my phone. 

0 Votes

A

Annie Mallory posted 4 months ago Admin

They're coming soon! Early 2024 as we are just finishing up the details!

0 Votes

G

Gary Mason posted 5 months ago

Are there any further updates on the new features like Green Undulations?

1 Votes

C

Calebkirk posted 8 months ago

Yes, I agree! Green reading would be great!  And what about features like distance to hazards that show up on Apple Watch? And what about swing tempo taking advantage of the Apple Watch update coming out, like GolfShot is taking advantage of? Thanks so much!

1 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted 9 months ago Admin

I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying Golf Pad! We're excited to share that we're actively developing new features, including greens undulations. Due to many factors, it's challenging to provide an exact timeline. Some features, like mapping greens, require substantial time investment. The most recent update on greens undulations was that it might be ready in the next few months. Your feedback matters, and we're committed to delivering the best experience. Thank you for your support and patience!

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment