Automatic Tracking

Posted about 2 months ago by Mike Mayo

Post a topic
M
Mike Mayo

I'm curious if Automatic Tracking is on the radar at all for golf pad tags. I started using Golf Pad with the tags back in 2022. Since then, many other brands have come out with technology to compete with Arccos. One of the main reasons I chose Golf Pad over the others at the time was the cost was significantly lower to implement the Golf Pad tags and App subscription compared to the others.

Now that I have used the app for a 3rd year now, I've come to the conclusion that it is pretty inconvenient to have you phone on you constantly or to remember to tap your club to your phone.

Regardless of the reasons or excuses, the industry is moving in the direction of automatic tracking. If this isn't on Golf Pads radar then unfortunately I may be switching to another brand next year. Everything your app provides is fantastic and rivals all of the others.

1 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
J

John Toburen posted about 2 months ago

I feel you on that. I loved the link and miss it everyday. 

0 Votes

M

Mike Mayo posted about 2 months ago

It's easier yes, but I forget to do my 2nd or 3rd shot constantly. Putts aren't a big deal for me. After 3 years of use of this being a consistent issue for me I think I just need to use a dummy proof option

1 Votes

J

John Toburen posted about 2 months ago

They had a link like Arccos but they don't make it anymore unfortunately. I have been asking for the link back for years. If you have a smart watch it is definitely easier than the tap the phone BS 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment