Inaccurate holes on a 9 hole course

Posted about 1 month ago by NIC ATKINSON

Post a topic
N
NIC ATKINSON

Hi , 

I play a 9 hole course and have just got premium with tags .. however my first two rounds this week the app picks up that I'm playing the 13th when I'm on the 4th tee . It's incredibly infuriating.

You can see from the attached... We played holes 1 to 9 .

This course is set up with 2 tee boxes per hole this allowing 18 holes if required . 

1 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
N

NIC ATKINSON posted 18 days ago

I've had a reply , but they cannot fix it straight away ... you would have thought on a 9 hole course you could opt to play just holes 1-9 or 10-18 ... may be more difficult on your 5 hole course (I like the sound of that though !) 

cheers

Nic 

2 Votes

M

Märt Maiste posted 18 days ago

I have the same problem playing 9 holes on the 5 hole course (1-5 and then 1-4 again) using tags. It picks a random tee number with the same location not excluding holes that are already played. This makes score keeping even more fun :) I also opened a ticket and hope it gets resolved.

2 Votes

N

NIC ATKINSON posted 22 days ago

0 Votes

J

Jon posted 22 days ago

Settings and “hole auto advance” it kept shifting me to the “back 9” on a 9hole course 

0 Votes

N

NIC ATKINSON posted 22 days ago

I didn't know auto hole existed .. where do I find that. ...I've raised a ticket with @golfpad but got fuck all back .. shit service really 

0 Votes

J

Jon posted 23 days ago

I had the same problem, had to turn off auto hole advance for such courses. That fixed the problem, but it's a shame that the app can't use a normal auto advance when you start on hole 1. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment