1. Fully charge your Golf Pad LINK. The orange LED charging light will turn to green once the device is fully charged.
2. Power on the LINK by pressing the power button (see this page for LINK controls information).
3. Open Golf Pad app and tap Preferences
4. Select Golf Pad LINK from the preferences list
5. Enable Golf Pad LINK. On Android only, choose 'Use LINK reader' option.
6. Tap PAIR A NEW DEVICE
7. You should see a Golf Pad LINK device in the list of the nearby devices. It may take a minute to appear. Select it from the list.
NOTE: You must physically tap on the "Golf Pad LINK (your number)" in the list for this step to work
8. Once you get the prompt, press and hold the power button on the LINK reader for 2+ seconds.
9. The LINK is now be connected. The blue light on the reader will blink slowly when the device is paired to your phone.
Proceed to install tags and assign clubs.
When your LINK is paired, you are playing a round, your phone will display "waiting for location". This is because the LINK reader is using its own GPS. This is normal. You know you have GPS lock when the green light is blinking slowly.
Unable to pair the LINK? Please check the troubleshooting steps at this page.